Thursday, September 14, 2017

YNS Challenge #73

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I found some inspiration in some of the colors and followed the sketch!!

I decided to use the adorable new Scarf Weather stamp set! As well as the coordinating Scarf Weather Die Set!!

I started by stamping the lovely tree and tree swing image on a piece of white cardstock and used the Stitched Ovals Die Set to die cut the oval shape, cutting some of the image off.  I then colored the image, along with the adorable cat with my Copics!!

I used the Scarf Weather Die Set to die cut the kitty out after coloring!!  I just love being able to have coordinating dies with my stamps!!  It sure beats killing my eyes fussy cutting!!
I used the Washi Tape Die Set to die cut the smaller piece of washi tape!  I absolutely LOVE this die set!!  I then stamped the 'Fall Fun Is In the Air" from the Scarf Weather stamp set!  I used my distress inks to ink around the edges!!

I used the lovely new Fabulous Fall 6x6 Paper Pad for my pattern paper layers!

I finished up my card by adding Sunset Sparkle Gumdrops in orange!!

-----------------

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... that is just so sweet! That kitty on the swing! Way FUN!

Theresa

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's an adorable card !