Monday, October 9, 2017

Believe in the Magic


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a elegant Christmas card to share with you using lovely new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I'm so excited to share this card with you!  I absolutely love how it turned out!!

The recent release from Frantic Stamper has me dreaming of the holidays!!

I used the beautiful new Snowflake Christmas Tree die for my main image!!  I die cut it using a piece of green sparkly paper!!
 I also used the die to die cut just the top of the tree from gold sparkly paper, so I could add the snowflake to the top with a foam dot behind!

I also used the new Merry Christmas Sentiments stamp set for my sentiment!!

So pretty!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY! That tree die is so elegant... Love, LOVE it! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's such a gorgeous Christmas tree !!