Thursday, November 2, 2017

Love Dance Layout


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun layout to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!


The recent A Life of Love and Music release from Frantic Stamper had me excited to scrapbook some layouts of my daughter's last dance pictures!

Here is the first one I created (other one to be posted later this month!):
I just love all the fun colors of the pattern paper!!  So much fun!!

I used the fun Square Tangles Frames, first die cutting with a fun magenta colored cardstock for the outside frame and then die cutting again with a piece of heart pattern paper for the inside!!
I then used the Love and Kisses die set for the 'Love' sentiment and the Dance Rock Sign die set for the 'Dance' sentiment!  To create the perfect 'Love Dance' sentiment for this layout!!  I then added all the fun heart enamels and rhinestones!!

I again used the Square Tangles Frames die set to create this frame and inside:
I then used the new Ballerina Arabesque as a silhouette!

I totally love all the elements on this page and how it turned out!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! Your layout looks Fantastic Kendra! What Pretty papers and awesome dies! Your Daughter is just Darling in the pictures! Have a terrific weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations