Sunday, January 7, 2018

Happy Easter Duck


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a super cute card to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Have you have a chance to check out the new Vintage Easter Die Release?!

First up I created this super fun card:
I used the cute new Vintage Duckling (10386) die as well as the Elegant Happy Spring Easter Words (10393) for the 'Happy Easter' sentiment!

This cute little duckling just puts a smile on my face!!
This card will be perfect for one of my kiddos!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




3 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

So darn cute!!!

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD! That is ADORABLE! What a CUTE Duckling!! Love it!

Theresa

Wenni Donna said...

Such a pretty card! I remember my daughter use to make cards for all her friends on their birthdays. She had a very good hand at art and craft. I am planning to have a theme party on her birthday for which I am also looking for rental spaces for parties. I can keep a theme related to art or paints.