Monday, January 8, 2018

MCT Make it in Minutes


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...
Make It In Minutes

I admit; clean and simple cards can sometimes be hard for me to create!!

So I decided this would be a great challenge for me!  As CAS cards can be absolutely beautiful!  

So I grabbed the lovely I Adore You Kit!!  As I am just smitten with this set!!

I created these two cards within minutes:
I honestly think it took me longer to cut the card stock, pick out my pattern paper and die cut the hearts then it did to put the cards together!!

These heart dies are so much fun to work with!!

The possibilities are endless...
I even stopped myself from adding gemstones, which was very hard!!  But am really happy with how these quick cards turned out!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see more wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

LOL.. isn't it funny how that works! Your cards are adorable! I love the pattern papers with the white & black! I have the same problem most days - I think I spend 80% of my time just deciding what papers & dies to use! LOL Have a great day!

Theresa

Linda Hott said...

Love the patterned paper in your black hearts! Beautiful cards!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra What Beautiful, Sweet & Precious cards!! I too love the papers you chose and the black shadow so showcase the hearts in a Magnificent way!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!!

Crafting Katie said...

These are so striking, Kendra! Love the patterned paper inside of the hearts!

lindagk23 said...

Kendra your cards are so pretty! And love the patterned paper in layer inside the hearts! Just gorgeous!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the fun pattern papers you chose for your hearts...framed with black makes the colors pop! Beautiful job on your cards.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com