Sunday, March 18, 2018

Football


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a few project life pages to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

This first project life page is for my sons album:
I created the title using the awesome Brooklyn Alphabet die set!  I can't get enough of this awesome alphabet set!!  I love being able to create my own titles!!  And at a nice size too!!

The heart is part of the Brooklyn Numbers die set and the football is from the Sports Ball Icons

My son is obsessed with football!!

Close-up of the title card:
So fun!!  I really like how it turned out!!

This project life page is for my daughters album:

Again I used the Brooklyn Alphabet and Sports Ball Icons to create this card:

I captured some cute photos of my son and my Grandma, so his Great-Grandma doing 'the WAVE" so I have to make a fun title card with the photos:

I grabbed a tiny 'the' sentiment and stamped in brown ink and then again used the Brooklyn Alphabet to create the 'Wave' sentiment! 
 I also used the You're Number One die set to create the fun finger!

I had a ton of photos of my son as like I mentioned before he just can't get enough of his football, so I need to create one more tiny project life page for his album:

On this page I thought it would be fun to use the  Brooklyn Numbers to die cut the numbers of his two favorite players!!
I added the football from the Sports Ball Icons die set again to one of the cards and just added some wood stars I had to the other!

I'm so excited to add these fun pages to their albums!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra!!!Super CUTE Layouts! I will even forgive you for sharing them with the Packers on it! LOL (I'm from Chicago) so you know they're my rival team! tehehehe I LOVE the design and awesome pictures of your beautiful children... They are both ADORABLE!! Even in green! LOL You know I've been on Spring Break Vacation, so I'm sorry I haven't left you comments.. it's been a very busy week! I did check back at all your projects that I missed and they are some stunners! Hopefully I'll be back to my regular schedule now! :) Have a great day!

Theresa