Monday, March 5, 2018

Sparkle


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have a card I created using stamps from the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!!


I'm so very excited to share this card with it!  I had SO much fun creating it!!

I recently fell in love with the Born to Sparkle stamp set and coordinating Sparkle Word Die by Sunny Studio Stamps!!

So this is the first card I created with it:
So much fun!!

I love that the Born to Sparkle stamp set has so many different sentiment combinations you can create!!

A sweet friend of mine recently sent me the super fun die cut I used for the card, so I made this card to send her to thank her!!


Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! I totally LOVE this!!! What a fantastic bright & cheery card!!! AND I actually own that swirl die.. can you believe it and I've Never cut anything with it! OMGOSH... I'm a BAD crafter!! LOVE your fun card and all the enamel dots as well... Your friend will LOVE this!

Theresa