Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Wear Cute Boots

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
What's Up?

We were asked to create a Hello/Just Because type of card or use Pop-Dots to pop up images!!

I decided to use the adorable new Puddles of Fun stamp set for my dare project!!
This chick jumping in a puddle is just too cute!!  

I added some Distress Oxide Ink lightly to my white card layer and then used pop-dots to pop up the image above, to make it look like she's splashing in a fun puddle!!  I also used pop-dots behind this white layer to added to my card base!

I used a generic sentiment, also from the Puddles of Fun stamp set, a nice card to give someone just because, to check in or cheer up if they are down!


Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Andre M. said...

Sweet card. Love the fresh colours.

Helen said...

Love these little puddle creatures! Your card is such a delightful depiction. tfs